• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall Haze 15 Head with Slant and Straight Cabs - Central FL

• Thread starter L2A3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

L2A3

Reaction score
Excellent condition, all stock, great onboard effects (reverb, echo, vibe, chorus), Celestion G-12-66 Marquee speakers in cabs, footswitch. $875 local pkup in Central Florida, can drive to meet (facetime demo to verify full operation before meet).

If you are not familiar this is a great sounding and looking setup, perfect for home use or bar/small gigs. These look great on stage standing over 4ft tall and are tube driven (nothing like the little SS mini-stacks).
I have two, back in 2010 I bought the first set and liked it so much I quickly bought a second before they were gone for backup/band practice site, haven't been in a band for a while and only need the one now. No visible wear to tolex and everything works as it should. Terrific amps!

Attachments

• Marshall-Haze-Series-15-head-40-combo Ad 2.jpg
    Marshall-Haze-Series-15-head-40-combo Ad 2.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3533 (4).JPG
    IMG_3533 (4).JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 9