• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall Jtm45 Custom Back Panel... Retro White

• Thread starter KeithColiseum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KeithColiseum

Reaction score
I'm so thrilled with the way this turned out I just had to post. I think it's the coolest looking, best sounding modern production Marshall JTM 45 out there. It is a very clean 2005 model. The back panel was custom made by a well known amp builder, and is top notch quality. It is a very thick white acrylic with a plexi finish, back filled with gold paint. Obviously, it was made to emulate a 1965 Marshall JTM 45, which had the white back panel. The serial number is the actual serial number of the amp. This amp also has a lar-mar master volume, which is the best master volume I've ever heard, and the V1 pre-amp tube is a 1959 Mullard f92 long plate.

Let me know what you think!

neikeel

Reaction score
Looks very retro.
Did you do to the guts to match (i.e. lower filtering etc)?

KeithColiseum

Reaction score
No, the only other mod at this point is the master volume. Also, I'm currently running it through a '68 Marshall 1917 PA cab with 2-10's, which actually is retro!

Latest posts