Marshall Origin Series Amplifiers

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Trust me if it actually sounds anything like my Astoria custom for £ 459 it's a winner . ( Friedman runt 20 head £ 1149 ) .

rrguitar1

Reaction score
I owned the last DSL100H and hated it. This one sounds a bit better but I like the sound of that 50 watt Origin head way more based off the one demo. Besides, I just bought a JCM 2000 DSL100 last night so I'm good on the DSL line. That 50 watt Origin will be a nice addition and wil fit perfectly between my Orange Rocker 30 and 2000

I have the dsl100h and love it. Sounds amazing with my strats and humbuckers. I hated my original dsl2000, but looking back, it was me, not the amp.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing is made in America anymore so I could care less where a Marshall is made......Unless Mesa made a donation to Trump and he puts a 7000% tariff on them
For me it is all about quality of construction and quality control.
This is where asian companies are really starting to far outperform anything USA or UK made...

Too bad, because I really prefer to support USA manufacturing. But the writing is on the wall, and I think we all need to take a step back and try to realize we are in a global economy now and the status quo is ever so slowly changing...

Dmann

Reaction score
Wierd in the video the guys says two el34 power tubes but on the Marshall site under specs it says a single el84

I'm not a fan of el84

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Wierd in the video the guys says two el34 power tubes but on the Marshall site under specs it says a single el84

I'm not a fan of el84
I am pretty sure they are using EL34's... But I haven't checked the combos yet...

jleftyy

Reaction score
For me it is all about quality of construction and quality control.
This is where asian companies are really starting to far outperform anything USA or UK made...

Too bad, because I really prefer to support USA manufacturing. But the writing is on the wall, and I think we all need to take a step back and try to realize we are in a global economy now and the status quo is ever so slowly changing...
I buy American when I can but Samsung makes a great washer and dryer.