Marshall Origin Series Amplifiers

vintmodJCM

Reaction score
LOL if only it were that simple.

Buy domestic, pay more for the same shit.

Never said it was simple. It's a mindset that makes folks believe that the "global economy" & "globalization" are inevitable. The politics of all the third world countries (yes, I said third world, not "developing") which have been torn by war only to become cheap labor is what's really at play. Globalist-sponsored Corporate Media & modern academic revisionist history would make Goebbels proud.

Last edited:

peterplexi

Reaction score
Yes that's right the 5-watt is an el84 you can't get an el34 down to 5 Watts

el_bastardo

Reaction score
Never said it was simple. It's a mindset that makes folks believe that the "global economy" & "globalization" are inevitable. The politics of all the third world countries (yes, I said third world, not "developing") which have been torn by war only to become cheap labor is what's really at play. Globalist-sponsored Corporate Media & modern academic revisionist history would make Goebbels proud.
Two posts and you invoke a nazi. :nono:

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
To straighten us out. Thanks mom...except mom is precious.

The Ozzk

Reaction score
Hey brother!

You've been member for quite some time but it seems that you haven't been around lots. We are all trying to keep the forum politics free.

Man, ya know, we get bombarded right, left and center with politics; everyday, all day. Join us in this effort to keep the forum P&R free brother!

Welcome back! :yesway:

mbell75

Reaction score
The more demos I hear, the more solid state it sounds. It doesn't have that rich tube tone IMO. Coupled with the $650 price tag for a 50 watt head and it weighing only 26 pounds, Im thinking this is basically a Blackstar. Technically a "tube" amp but op-amps doing most the work in the preamp stage and lots of solid state components. That definitely keeps cost and weight down. Im going to hold off and let people buy them and open them up to see whats going on inside first.

Latest posts