Marshall PEDL-91004 2-button Footswitch Options For DSL 100H

• Thread starter ByrdmanFL
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdmanFL

Reaction score
I got a DSL 100H last week and looking for a footswitch for it. Unfortunately, I cant find one. New everywhere, according to Google, is on backorder, and I'm finding all kinds of other pedals other than the one that works with this amp. Are there any others that will work?

Has anyone built one and have a schematic? It only controls one channel switching and Reverb on/off, so I don't think it would be too complicated under the hood.

TIA!

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Found one!

Cool!

Would you mind posting a link or letting us know where you got it?

I rigged one up, but I can't control the reverb with it. I don't use reverb usually, but it would be handy to have a foot switch to toggle it.

ByrdmanFL

Reaction score
Cool!

Would you mind posting a link or letting us know where you got it?

I rigged one up, but I can't control the reverb with it. I don't use reverb usually, but it would be handy to have a foot switch to toggle it.
I got it off ebay. Here is the listing, says he has one left - https://www.ebay.com/itm/2561592821...K5SMRZ&hash=item3ba44873f6:g:X7sAAOSwaEJkwvDf

If he is sold out, try this link @fitz sent me - https://www.tubesandmore.com/products/footswitch_boxes

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
I got a DSL 100H last week and looking for a footswitch for it. Unfortunately, I cant find one. New everywhere, according to Google, is on backorder, and I'm finding all kinds of other pedals other than the one that works with this amp. Are there any others that will work?

Has anyone built one and have a schematic? It only controls one channel switching and Reverb on/off, so I don't think it would be too complicated under the hood.

TIA!
Actually, my recommendation is to get the six-button foot switch. You cannot access all the options with just the two-button one...

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score

ByrdmanFL

Reaction score

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
I would love to, but from my research that switch wont work with the 100H. I wish I could find info that says different, I would love to be able to switch between all the channels, reverb, etc.
Another poster pointed out that this foot switch does NOT work with the H, only the HR. Sorry about that! Other MFers might have ideas about foot switches that do work with the H or have schematics to build one. I don't know enough about the internal circuitry of the H, though, to know whether it can take more than a two-button foot switch.