• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall YJM 100 For Sale UK

• Thread starter Chris.W
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris.W

Reaction score
For sale is my YJM 100. Comes with box, unopened cover, manuals, original jumper cable, certificate of authenticity etc. A flight case can be included at additional cost. I got the last brand new one anywhere on the web. Mint condition. Never been gigged, took out the house once for a rehearsal. I am looking for £OFFERS on this. Genuine reason for sale. Any questions, please ask. Cheers, Chris.

keennay

Reaction score
I'd assume there'd be many more offers from US members, but they'd need a step-up transformer. Shipping would suck too... it was £300+ to ship & insure mine from London-Heathrow airport to the US. Even with all that, it was still cheaper than buying one in the states.

Good luck with your sale!

Eboy

Reaction score
You mention £offers, do you have a figure in mind? You may get more interest if you priced it, and put a few pics up.