Mosfet lead 100 revival .

• Thread starter doozydoo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

doozydoo

Reaction score
Hi all it's my first post and glad I found this forum. I have a mosfet that I'm planning to use as my main amp. Just had my jtm 60 combo dye on me again so decided it's time to get the mosfet up and running. I just wondered if there's anyone here in the uk in east Sussex that's in the know on these and would take a look at it.

It seems to be working fine with some scratch pots and cutting out but the main thing 8s the channel wont switch.

any help I'd be most grateful

Thanks all

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all it's my first post and glad I found this forum. I have a mosfet that I'm planning to use as my main amp. Just had my jtm 60 combo dye on me again so decided it's time to get the mosfet up and running. I just wondered if there's anyone here in the uk in east Sussex that's in the know on these and would take a look at it.

It seems to be working fine with some scratch pots and cutting out but the main thing 8s the channel wont switch.

any help I'd be most grateful

Thanks all
:welcome:to the forum.
Some DIY maintenance may get you back up and running.
A good cleaning with Deoxit in all the pots and jacks (input, loop, footswitch and speakers) may cure all your problems.
If the amp has sat unused for a while, dirty or corroded contacts could be the cause for any of these issues.
Worth a try before a trip to the tech - and may help identify if there are problems that require more attention.

doozydoo

Reaction score
:welcome:to the forum.
Some DIY maintenance may get you back up and running.
A good cleaning with Deoxit in all the pots and jacks (input, loop, footswitch and speakers) may cure all your problems.
If the amp has sat unused for a while, dirty or corroded contacts could be the cause for any of these issues.
Worth a try before a trip to the tech - and may help identify if there are problems that require more attention.
Hey thanks for that. Gona take a look tomorrow. Thanks again

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one of those amps. the footswitch did not come witht it,
I used to take a headphone jack that was not connected to anything, The channels would switch when i plugged in or unplugged the jack.
Hope this helps.