NAD! Marshall Vintage Modern 😈

• Thread starter TammyRiffs
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TammyRiffs

Reaction score
Man, I wish someone taught a class on how to make videos that look and sound that nice. I think my main problem is laziness, though. Also my music room looks like a tornado hit it, so that doesn’t help.
To be fair I shot with an $8k cinema camera and i'm an ex music video director with over a decade of experience 😅 as we all know the gear doesn't make the artist, but it does help lol

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Some of you may remember about 2 weeks ago I picked up a Vintage Modern for 50 bucks. After a needed a tube change she's up and running, and as promised here's some tone pr0n 😇

Swapped out the original KT66's for some 6L6GC's for a bigger bottom end and more modern sound (also because i'm poor and can't afford KT66's lol)

That's a sweet amp at an unbelievable price! Like the video, too. You rock!

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Some of you may remember about 2 weeks ago I picked up a Vintage Modern for 50 bucks. After a needed a tube change she's up and running, and as promised here's some tone pr0n 😇

Swapped out the original KT66's for some 6L6GC's for a bigger bottom end and more modern sound (also because i'm poor and can't afford KT66's lol)

Didn't realize you were also new to the forum. Welcome!

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Congrats on the Amp score of the century.

I payed way more for my frieght damaged DSL . Even years ago I got JCM 900 from Craigslist both decent deals but neither a steal like yours.
Congrats and well played recording.