NAD: SV20H

• Thread starter kysrsoze
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kysrsoze

Reaction score
After months of going back and forth between SV20H, SC20H, 2203, 2204, MV/NMV, 1987x, Ceriatone, etc... I finally decided an SV20H would likely serve me best. And wouldn't you know, one finally popped up at a reasonable price with free shipping. So I nabbed it.

It sounds stellar. The clarity and airiness of it is amazing. It's running it through a pair of Greenbacks. I can finally get that Strat sound that i knew existed but couldn't do, and the grind of a Les Paul through it is just glorious. It does everything 60's through mid-80's exceptionally well. Everything newer, I can get with the right pedal or my EVH, so I feel like I've got everything I want to play covered.

People weren't kidding when they said it was loud... it is so much louder than my OR20H. I'm glad I already have an attenuator for it. At some point, I'll get a proper cabinet for it, but the repurposed 2x12 amp works way better than I would have expected and I've been using it as a cab for years. :D

IMG_3878.jpg

Last edited:

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
HNAD, they are certainly hard to beat!!
Amazing sound, and far more versatile than one might expect.

Welcome to the club! I hate to say it but that amp sounds absolutely amazing with the stock 2x12 extension cab. Those v-type speakers are the business!
I keep thinking about swapping in Creambacks, but I can’t fault the stock speakers either.

Latest posts