New Marshall CODE digital amp series

• Thread starter Moony
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Goooner1

Reaction score
Can't see any sign of a reset button, unless I'm missing something obvious.

Will contact Fair Deal where I bought it in the morning, see if they have any more stock, don't fancy waiting until July for a replacement as was suggested earlier in the thread when the next stock is due, if they haven't I'll try Marshsll direct.

Toni

Reaction score
Sounds like it is broken. You can still try a factory reset, though.

7Mx2nAV.png

Frank S

Reaction score
Anyone posted this?

Does not look like an independent review because it shows the same models like all the other demos by Steve :)

Clean American
Plexi
JCM800
OD American

...but maybe it is just coincidence :)

Goooner1

Reaction score
Found the factory reset, tried it, still no good. Had a job to even do that as the display fades as soon as you put the power on, so definitely something wrong.

mazzefr

Reaction score
Could Guitar Center finally have a legitimate date? After months of rolling the date every day to keep it 30 days out, they now jumped to June 15. Curious...

Antmax

Reaction score
If it's dimming and going out after starting. It almost sounds like a capacitor or similar component in a power circuit isn't doing it's job and not holding up. Bit disappointing :(

Goooner1

Reaction score
Very disappointing:)

Especially as there's limited stock and people are saying end of July for any more. Repair or refund seem to be the only options

mbell75

Reaction score
Could Guitar Center finally have a legitimate date? After months of rolling the date every day to keep it 30 days out, they now jumped to June 15. Curious...

Yep, says available June 15th for the 50

WasStoNed

Reaction score
Looks like GAK still have them in stock (showing next day delivery) if you can only bag the refund option from Fair Deal, PITA having to wait even longer though :(

Can't see any sign of a reset button, unless I'm missing something obvious.

Will contact Fair Deal where I bought it in the morning, see if they have any more stock, don't fancy waiting until July for a replacement as was suggested earlier in the thread when the next stock is due, if they haven't I'll try Marshsll direct.

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
I would order one from GAK anyway and exercise my right to return for refund within 14 days on the one from Fairdeal.

Goooner1

Reaction score
Update - Fairdeal got back to me within an hour, having spoken to Marshall, who said they were happy for me to drop it in, which I now have. Marshall hoping to get it looked at this week.

With the best will in the world, were I to return it to Fairdeal, it wouldn't get picked up until tomorrow, earliest, back with them on Thursday, again earliest, then refunded and ordered elsewhere, if there's still stock, so wouldn't see a replacement until next week sometime. Hopefully I'll have mine back before then.

Even if I ordered elsewhere, I'd be £20 out of pocket having got it at the show preorder price of £150.

Can't fault the customer service I've had from eithere Fairdeal or Marshall to fair. Fingers crossed it all gets sorted.

WasStoNed

Reaction score
Size difference between 25 and 50 (or is that the 100W behind?) is quite massive! I'm thinking the 25 might be the better option now just as a mess around amp. I've got a 50 on order but the 25 tempted me too much so I may be cancelling the 50 if it feels right

mazzefr

Reaction score
Size difference between 25 and 50 (or is that the 100W behind?) is quite massive! I'm thinking the 25 might be the better option now just as a mess around amp. I've got a 50 on order but the 25 tempted me too much so I may be cancelling the 50 if it feels right
The 50 is 7" wider, 4" taller and 2.5" deeper than the 25".

Latest posts