New used Gibson C.T. Not as you’d think

• Thread starter mrjones2004x
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mrjones2004x

Reaction score

So today I picked up a Gibson Coffee Table! Not a guitar so I apologise firstly.
Perfect for my man cave. Few dings but solid overall. Gibson logo is recessed and the gold writing is slightly raised. The tuner holes are chromed inserts so all in all looks and feels nice.

Never seen one before so no idea where it was made or by who but it looks cool either way. If anyone else has one let me know any details. Paid £150 for it which I thought was good.

Cheers and enjoy!

JJ119

Reaction score

So today I picked up a Gibson Coffee Table! Not a guitar so I apologise firstly.
Perfect for my man cave. Few dings but solid overall. Gibson logo is recessed and the gold writing is slightly raised. The tuner holes are chromed inserts so all in all looks and feels nice.

Never seen one before so no idea where it was made or by who but it looks cool either way. If anyone else has one let me know any details. Paid £150 for it which I thought was good.

Cheers and enjoy!

Wow that is killer! That's a cool score! I would've bought it as well!

I've never seen anything like this!!

I, also, would jump at the opportunity, if it were near me!!

AWSOME find!!

scozz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theres one for sale within a mile of my house on gumtree for £100! I just don’t have any more space cos I certainly looked to find a way. But as you can see that’s my lot.

Is that a white Special with P90s on the wall?

ampeq

Reaction score
Theres one for sale within a mile of my house on gumtree for £100! I just don’t have any more space cos I certainly looked to find a way. But as you can see that’s my lot.

Give the pup a treat for me, cool little man cave. You have plenty of room, go get it and remove the legs. Mount it on the wall and hang your number one on it. (Which is beautiful by the way.) I noticed you have an empty ceiling, I’ll get back to you….

mrjones2004x

Reaction score
Give the pup a treat for me, cool little man cave. You have plenty of room, go get it and remove the legs. Mount it on the wall and hang your number one on it. (Which is beautiful by the way.) I noticed you have an empty ceiling, I’ll get back to you….
My mate brought it today! We were discussing who had space. He has a larger room and grabbed it. I’ve seen them a few places so I’m happy I got the table. Fridges will come up again. Here’s the pic he sent me

Keysdweller

Reaction score

Cheers and enjoy!

I would have bought it too.

GuitarGuruLLC

Reaction score

Cheers and enjoy!

I love it!