NGD 2008 Gibson Les Paul Classic

• Thread starter jcm800gridlock
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jcm800gridlock

Reaction score
I owned a really cool Honey-burst R8 a few years ago, it was well used, but still, just a great playing and good looking guitar. Kind of a Jimmy Page Number-One looking guitar.

Another stupidly-sold guitar (for something better that I also no longer own). Anyway, I wanted another Honey-burst Les Paul but did not want to spend Custom Shop money. I traded another guitar and some money and picked up this mint condition Honeyburst Classic.

A really nice guitar, I do prefer big ‘50s necks and this guitar definitely has a slim ‘60s neck. Change and variety are good, and I still have two other Les Paul’s with big necks, so this works for me. I like it.

16DD911E-14BA-4DCD-A1E5-4431A79D49A1.jpeg

Last edited:

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
I owned a really cool Honeyburst R8 a few years ago, it was well used, but still, just a great playing and good looking guitar. Kind of a Jimmy Page Number-One looking guitar.

Another stupidly-sold guitar (for something better that I also no longer own). Anyway, I wanted another Honeyburst Les a Paul but did not want to spend Custom Shop money. I traded another guitar and some money and picked up this mint condition Honeyburst Classic.

A really nice guitar, I do prefer big ‘50s necks and this guitar definitely has a slim ‘60s neck. Change and variety are good, and I still have two other Les Paul’s with big necks, so this works for me. I like it.

View attachment 124574
Gorgeous! Happy NGD! Got a honeyburst Classic Lite and just love that guitar. Enjoy!