NOBD

• Thread starter hsb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hsb

Reaction score
Been thinking about adding a bass to the collection. I mentioned something about it this morn to the wife earlier today that there were a couple cpl I was looking at at my local shop.

Little while later she says put your shoes on, ok, we walk out to the car and she says we are going to get you a bass for Fathers Day, alright cool.

They had a used sunburst Squier P bass and a used black Sterling SUB that Id looked at the other day. Im switching back and forth between the two, finally I decided on the Sterling SUB.

Side note they had a green PRS Grainger bass, kinda ear green apple. She goes I like the green one, I said not for $3500 you dont. She said, well if you get that, thats Fathers Day, birthday and Christmas.

For just picking up the first Ive really ever owned, Ill stick with the $300 Sterling.

20240616_160531.jpg

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrat's on the bass. Every guitar player should own a bass.

Here's a version we can see without scrolling all the way down to China:

1718573593870.png

Please refer to:

Last edited:

hsb

Reaction score
Congrat's on the bass. Every guitar player should own a bass.

Here's a version we can see without scrolling all the way down to China:

Hey the bass came from China, why not make them scroll there to see it
Ha, if the bass came from China, they can scroll there too. I can see if all on my phone screen, think ya need a bigger monitor lol

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, if the bass came from China, they can scroll there too. I can see if all on my phone screen, think ya need a bigger monitor lol
I'm using a 46" VIZIO. Your phone is auto-scaling, also iPads. For computer users, no dice. Pics are huge, therefore you're limiting your audience.