Power switch light

• Thread starter khan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

khan

Reaction score
Any way to get a brighter light in there? I practice in a brightly (daylight) lit room and am afraid one of these days I'm going to walk off and forget to turn off the amp...leaving it on for a week or so. This amp stays put at home, while I have another amp at the band rehearsal space. Just from looking at it, the switch seems to be a self-contained unit. So, I have no idea how to tell what the values of the bulb in there is or if it's even swap-able.
Thanks!

domct203

Reaction score
Any way to get a brighter light in there? I practice in a brightly (daylight) lit room and am afraid one of these days I'm going to walk off and forget to turn off the amp...leaving it on for a week or so. This amp stays put at home, while I have another amp at the band rehearsal space. Just from looking at it, the switch seems to be a self-contained unit. So, I have no idea how to tell what the values of the bulb in there is or if it's even swap-able.
Thanks!
You'll need to change out the switch, I don't believe the bulb is replaceable.

BTW- If this were me I would be using a surge suppressor as well as unplugging the rig when I'm done. Leaving everything plugged in is just one lightning strike away from "buh-bye"

Dom

khan

Reaction score
Good point about unplugging. I generally do unplug after practice but, have forgotten on occasion. I'll have to do some research on a brighter on/off switch light and see what's what.