Rather tempting.....

• Thread starter purpleplexi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PelliX

Reaction score
That is kinda snazzy, though I though the Stealth look was nicer. Didn't like the fact that they opted for a black logo on both, but that's easily replaced...

200123354635008f.jpg

clutch71

Reaction score
I like snakeskin tolex. I ordered my Baron Snott Watt and then later made a 1x12 and covered it with snakeskin tolex. snottstack.JPG

NumbSkull

Reaction score
I prefer Tigers

Kuga

Reaction score
Last edited:

NumbSkull

Reaction score
I expected loads of comments from the US complaining how cheap it is....>
This should get them going.

FrostyTheSnake

Reaction score
Had a Quick Look around Gumtree why are UK Marshall ridiculously cheap? JCM 2000 DSL were going for 350 quid. Insane really.

NumbSkull

Reaction score
Had a Quick Look around Gumtree why are UK Marshall ridiculously cheap? JCM 2000 DSL were going for 350 quid. Insane really.
Supply and demand. Lots of them around, fewer people want them.
Older guitarists want high end gear, younger want modellers or watch cat videos on TicToc.

Also high property prices mean people dont have space for them, we have more planning laws and an increasing population so house prices are sky high, it costs more to store an amp than buy it.

And lockdown killed the live music scene, lots of venues went bust, people lost the habit of going out and switched to netflix.

NumbSkull

Reaction score
That's better. I'm happy now. 😁
Glass houses. Stones.
And our post and shipping costs are huge, probably another factor amps are cheap, it costs too much to ship them.

purpleplexi

Reaction score
Glass houses. Stones.
And our post and shipping costs are huge, probably another factor amps are cheap, it costs too much to ship them.
Don't I know it. We do have a national health system though that's free to all although you'll probably die before you actually see a doctor....
One of the amps I have a yearning for right now is a Fuchs blackjack. Rare here, reasonable in the US but shipping and import duty kills the deal. 🙄