Re-introducing myself

• Thread starter Kinkless Tetrode
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kinkless Tetrode

Reaction score
Last year some software called plume blocked me from this site. But I noticed while doing a google search about pickups, I'm not blocked-at least today. At least I can read the insights of some of favorite posters again here. At least for now.

Jubilant

Reaction score
Last year some software called plume blocked me from this site. But I noticed while doing a google search about pickups, I'm not blocked-at least today. At least I can read the insights of some of favorite posters again here. At least for now.
Was wondering what happened to you,glad to see you back your insight is always appreciated.

Good day!

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
well, that sucks... sometimes these programs & sites don't play nice... the other day, I couldn't watch any youtube videos from another site. I could watch them, if I went to youtube, but, not through the site. My browser informed me "www.youtube.com is blocked" But it wasn't, if I entered on my own. I actually had a few tabs open on youtube as well...

glad you found your way back...

(edit) I went back to that page & tested it...

1685934452041.png
yep...

Last edited: