Research has shown that men think about sex every 15 sex.

• Thread starter mtm105
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mtm105

Reaction score
////////////USELESS JOKES//////////////////////////

So basically life is cancelled.
Except work.
How convenient.

Lasagna asks the question, “what if pasta were a book?”

Due to the toilet paper shortage, it is with great regret that White Castle must announce the nationwide closing of all restaurants, effective immediately.

To parents entertaining kids during social distancing and quarantine: IF YOU KEEP THEM ALIVE THAT IS SUFFICIENT. Don’t feel guilty if you’re not enriching their souls, teaching them kumihimo & sign language & engaging their spirits.
Toss them some fish sticks; they’ll be fine.

We’re in Quarantine so the government can change the batteries in all the Birds.
You ever seen a baby pigeon ?
Didn't think so.

“Couples don’t have enough things to disagree about.”
– Guy about to invent crunchy peanut butter.

In a post-apocalyptic world, I’d be the one to shave my head and charge toward you with a machete while screaming. You’ll think, "is that a man or a woman?"
It won’t matter.
Small-chested and bald, this is my time to shine now.

There are two types of people:
-Those who have a nice stockpile of toilet paper, Purell, hand soap, frozen foods, and canned goods
-Those who plan on facing the apocalypse with nothing but a bottle of whiskey and their wits.

////////////USELESS TRIVIA///////////////////////

Extroverted people are likely to overlook typos and grammatical errors that would cause introverted people to negatively judge the writer.

If it takes less than five minutes to do, do it immediately.
Your life will instantly become much more organized and productive.

There is only one person you spend your whole life with, and that is you.
If you aren't ok with you, there is a problem.

The 62 richest people in the world are now wealthier than the rest of humanity combined.

People prone to depressed moods also tend to notice more details.

The most powerful way to win an argument is by asking questions. You'd be surprised at how it can make people see the flaws in their logic.

Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general, but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments.

According to his brother, Vincent Van Gogh's last words were "The sadness will last forever."

Humans are starting to live for documenting life events with photos and online posts, instead of actually living for the event.

According to a study, children tend to grow up to like the same sort of music that their parents enjoyed when they were young.

It's ironic that some people with the most narrow and closed minds, also have the widest and open mouths.

Never be afraid to try something new, because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already knew.

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced
- Soren Kierkegaard

90272318_10216261292500116_3513736693595242496_n.jpg

90595588_10216260316035705_7819572516006920192_n.jpg

90265831_10216260013908152_8387794700697862144_n.jpg

90143900_10216254455529196_5574673512175501312_n.jpg

mickeydg5

Reaction score
The middle east of the united states of America
In a post-apocalyptic world, I’d be the one to shave my head and charge toward you with a machete while screaming. You’ll think, "is that a man or a woman?"

With me, if this were the case do not think because you would be dead.

proxy

Reaction score
////////////USELESS JOKES//////////////////////////

So basically life is cancelled.
Except work.
How convenient.

Lasagna asks the question, “what if pasta were a book?”

Due to the toilet paper shortage, it is with great regret that White Castle must announce the nationwide closing of all restaurants, effective immediately.

To parents entertaining kids during social distancing and quarantine: IF YOU KEEP THEM ALIVE THAT IS SUFFICIENT. Don’t feel guilty if you’re not enriching their souls, teaching them kumihimo & sign language & engaging their spirits.
Toss them some fish sticks; they’ll be fine.

We’re in Quarantine so the government can change the batteries in all the Birds.
You ever seen a baby pigeon ?
Didn't think so.

“Couples don’t have enough things to disagree about.”
– Guy about to invent crunchy peanut butter.

It won’t matter.
Small-chested and bald, this is my time to shine now.

There are two types of people:
-Those who have a nice stockpile of toilet paper, Purell, hand soap, frozen foods, and canned goods
-Those who plan on facing the apocalypse with nothing but a bottle of whiskey and their wits.

////////////USELESS TRIVIA///////////////////////

Extroverted people are likely to overlook typos and grammatical errors that would cause introverted people to negatively judge the writer.

If it takes less than five minutes to do, do it immediately.
Your life will instantly become much more organized and productive.

There is only one person you spend your whole life with, and that is you.
If you aren't ok with you, there is a problem.

The 62 richest people in the world are now wealthier than the rest of humanity combined.

People prone to depressed moods also tend to notice more details.

The most powerful way to win an argument is by asking questions. You'd be surprised at how it can make people see the flaws in their logic.

Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general, but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments.

According to his brother, Vincent Van Gogh's last words were "The sadness will last forever."

Humans are starting to live for documenting life events with photos and online posts, instead of actually living for the event.

According to a study, children tend to grow up to like the same sort of music that their parents enjoyed when they were young.

It's ironic that some people with the most narrow and closed minds, also have the widest and open mouths.

Never be afraid to try something new, because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already knew.

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced
- Soren Kierkegaard

90272318_10216261292500116_3513736693595242496_n.jpg

90595588_10216260316035705_7819572516006920192_n.jpg

90265831_10216260013908152_8387794700697862144_n.jpg

90143900_10216254455529196_5574673512175501312_n.jpg

I think they are wrong.
I think about sex all the time.

Latest posts