Rubber feets to Marshall SV212 – or dimensions of the bolts needed?

• Thread starter Lars Andersson
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lars Andersson

Reaction score

Hi,
I am looking for rubber feets to use on my Marshall SV212 cabinet using the socket bases already mounted on the cabinet bottom. They are done to fit Marshall Pack-00050 caster but I will not move it around and are looking to dampen the vibrations of the cabinet from the floor.
I've been searching on Google but can't find the dimensions of the bolts needed, any chance anyone here knows? I found lots of rubber feets option on Adam Hall but can't tell if any of them would work and I would still need bolts that would fit.

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hi,

I am looking for rubber feets to use on my Marshall SV212 cabinet using the socket bases already mounted on the cabinet bottom. They are done to fit Marshall Pack-00050 caster but I will not move it around and are looking to dampen the vibrations of the cabinet from the floor.

I've been searching on Google but can't find the dimensions of the bolts needed, any chance anyone here knows? I found lots of rubber feets option on Adam Hall but can't tell if any of them would work and I would still need bolts that would fit.

I put big rubber feet on a CODE212 when I had it.
The treaded sockets on it were M10 thread size.
Got the feet and some M10x25 machine bolts from Ambazon.

RLW59

Reaction score
Google says 3/8"-16 thread by 1" for the pack 00050 casters.

For rubber feet, you don't want the bolts to bottom out in the cab's sockets so 3/4" long would probably be better.

Kuga

Reaction score
This is a floor silentblocks from air conditioner. It works really good in any Marshall cabinet that has Marshall plastic base to install castors. It's M10. Screwed by hand no tools needed.

IMG_20231103_200629_copy_1228x1632.jpg

RLW59

Reaction score
3/8-16 bolts are slightly smaller diameter than M10-1.5 bolts, and will screw into M10 sockets with no problems. (Slightly looser fit while screwing them in but not significant and snugs up tight.)

So the Vietnamese cabs probably get M10 sockets even though the pack 00050 casters are sized for the UK sockets, since the 3/8-16 casters will fit the M10 sockets.