• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Selling my Marshall Amps and Cabinets in Central Illinois

• Thread starter rolijen
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rolijen

Reaction score
UPDATE: All items except the SV112 are sold. it has not been used. Immaculate new condition.

Marshall Amps and Cabs for sale. For pickup in Central Illinois (2hrs south of Chicago). All items are in new condition with tags, booklets, cables. All cabs are loaded with UK Celestion Greenbacks or V-Type speakers as noted below. All this equipment was purchased recently but my health has declined and I haven’t been able to use it. I’m not able to ship so please come grab it.

Thank you.

STILL AVAILABLE:
Studio Vintage
SV112 (Special Run with factory installed Greenback!) $600

SOLD:
Studio Vintage
SV20H $1,300 — SOLD
SV212 (Greenbacks) $800 — SOLD

Studio Classic
SC20H $1,300 — SOLD
MX212AR (V-Types) $600 — SOLD
SC112 (V-Type) $600 — SOLD

Origin
ORI212A (Greenbacks) $600 — SOLD

rolijen

Last edited:

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your health and all this . I hope you get the most you can for everything. While having an easy time doing it. All the best and wish for you a future of good health ! Hang in there

rolijen

Reaction score
SV20h and SV212 are sold. The rest are still here.

rolijen

Reaction score
UPDATE: SOLD
Just a few pics of the ORI212A cabinet. I added Marshall feet/caster cups and casters and a pair of UK-made Greenbacks. This cabinet has not seen play time and is as new as new can be. It’s looking for a new home. Again, 2 hrs south of a Chicago.

Last edited:

rolijen

Reaction score
Refer to original post to see what’s still available.

rolijen

Reaction score
Everything is gone except for an SV112. See original post for updates.

Latest posts