Show us your Marshall

• Thread starter Rufes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USAPatriot

In Memorandum
Reaction score
Pretty much settled into the new pad, here's how my little recording setup looks:

Still some little piddly shit to do, but the biggest/hardest part of the moving/settling in is over (thank goodness....)...

Life's good for a change guys!!!!!

What're the heads on the desk? -Rod-

GibsonKramer

Reaction score
Don't be jealous, guys (and gals). ;)

2015-01-17011620_zpsa3b321e1.jpg

Funny thing is, this whole bundle... a USA Gibson and UK Marshall... less than $500 combined from GC of all places.

A4100K

Reaction score
New pic. added some stuff since last year. Put the 75's from the 1960 cab in the Ampeg cab then loaded the 1960 with two greenbacks on top and two v30's on bottom. Killer combo! now that one might be my best sounding cab! Best part I scored the greens off ebay cheap, they're 96 speakers Made in E and sound like they are well broken in. Sound great! The v30's are out of a legacy cab from 06 and also sound stellar.

Attachments

• Setup 1.jpg
    Setup 1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Set up 3.jpg
    Set up 3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 52

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
Current setup and getting ever more simple:

Guitars > Ibanez TS9 > Marshall Jackhammer > MXR Microamp (for leads) > Marshall JTM100 > Engl standard cab.

Top Gear! by blokkadeleider, on ipernity

Gr,

Gerrit.

*That's right. I got a new Marshall product as in "new out of the box" for the first time in 30 years.

eyeofsetSGRP

Reaction score
I just finished paying on a brand new Marshall Class 5 combo that I bought brand new at Samash. Only paid $320.25 for it. It kicks all the other amps that I have owned in the past ten years rear end. The only other amp that can compete with this Class 5 is a used vintage Peavey Classic VT combo that I currently have on layaway. But thats a bigger amp and in other words a different beast in and of itself. Thanks again Jim Marshall and May You Rest In Peace.

Latest posts