So I finally got a Plexi tattoo'd on my arm....let me know what you think!

Reaction score
If this isn't brand dedication I don't know what is. After owning 150 amps, many high end boutique, I keep coming back to Marshall, Marshall, Marshall !!!!! It was hard to photograph as the plexi actually wraps around my arm and wrist at an angle. Super happy with it though....my sleeve took 3 sessions so far.

Attachments

• 20220408_190750.jpg
    20220408_190750.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 447
  • 20220408_190757.jpg
    20220408_190757.jpg
    768.8 KB · Views: 326
  • 20220408_190838.jpg
    20220408_190838.jpg
    865.2 KB · Views: 371

jchrisf

Reaction score
If this isn't brand dedication I don't know what is. After owning 150 amps, many high end boutique, I keep coming back to Marshall, Marshall, Marshall !!!!! It was hard to photograph as the plexi actually wraps around my arm and wrist at an angle. Super happy with it though....my sleeve took 3 sessions so far.
They spelled Marshall backwards.. lol :) I know it is the camera.. Looks cool!

Didn't know you posted here too. I subscribe to your YT channel and love your tube amp demos (commented on TGP the other day too). Which Marshall is your favorite? Actually which is your second favorite because I know the Plexi is probably the favorite

David Rivers

Reaction score
as long as you stick with marshall your all set..stack em..set em..rock em

SuperFleeky

Reaction score

At least you know you Marshall won't break up with you forcing you to get a cover up.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I never understood why someone would want a tattoo, end of story. Particularly not of a THING. Things that remind you of the things that are TRULY important to you and your life, like your family, the birth of your children, memorials to loved ones lost, that I can kind of get...but a product? Harley Davidson, Marshall amp, Ford blue oval or Chevy bow tie...anything like that, there's nothing there that is so important to my life I'd ever want it permanently marked on my skin.

I can be pretty brand loyal. And I have a 1969 Plexi myself. But I'll pass on all tattoos, forever. I shall always be a Pureskin.

lespaul339

Reaction score
Tatts aren't my thing. I don't mind them on other people but they're just not for me. I'm too OCD. I wouldn't want something on my skin that I couldn't wash off!

PelliX

Reaction score
I have behringer tattooed on my left ass cheek. I think yours is a better approach.

Pics or it didn't happen, bro. I don't usually ask to see other people's rear ends, but you gotta share this! :photos:

I don't think I would ever want a brand name tattoo, but if I were to get one, Marshall would probably be on the short list. The Marshall logo to me, goes beyond just a brand. To me, Marshall means Rock.

Yup, short-ish list for sure. I've thought of just a section of a Tele or the outline. Not a fan of text, so the Marshall logo becomes a bit problematic in that respect - but shortlist, yup.