• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

SOLD - Seymour Duncan SPH90-1b Phat Cat Bridge Pickup

• Thread starter fitz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled this to restore to stock.
$55 + shipping. (about 1/2 price of new)

I have some screws and springs I can throw in for MFer's.
Might even have a ring if you're looking for something that happens to be in my spares pile.
Message me if you're interested and want the extras.

I'd actually prefer a Reverb sale so I can just print a label and set it in my mailbox.

https://Reverb(dot)com/item/82911214-seymour-duncan-sph90-1b-phat-cat-bridge-pickup-2010s-nickel

GFV (17).jpg

GFV (16).jpg

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
BUT WAIT...,
THERE'S MORE...!

Message now, and we'll upgrade your order with a groovy polka dot Flying V pick guard and a set of witch-hat knobs... FOR FREE*
*Additional shipping charges may apply.

GFV.jpg

Mike_LA

Reaction score
Don't understand, I love Phat cats.
Put them in 2 guitars.
my goto fav for the past few years

V-man

Reaction score
OP got them with a NGD and wanted to do a HB/HB configuration.

I had a single pup P-rail axe once myself and have always been a SD fan, but I noticed that given the many choices, I rarely messed with the P90 side for more than a few minutes. P-90s are the peanut butter to something like a LP Jr’s jelly: they really are awesome… when you have no other options on board the guitar and need to make what you have work.

Now that I have a P-90 guitar, I would rather go drastic conversion for a 2nd but this is a good option for someone to try out a “P-90 in the neck flavor” to see if it’s something they might be into without having to do a drastic conversion.

Latest posts