• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Something not really amp or guitar related

• Thread starter DJGranite
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DJGranite

Reaction score
I came across this last week and made a deal today.
It's something different than I usually buy, it's not really guitar oriented, it's Vocals oriented.20210718_171016.jpg 20210718_171021.jpg It got a lot of things to work through and I'll probably never use 1/10 of what it's capable of doing.
I'm just thinking of getting a setting or three to sound like my PA rack sounds, mostly some reverb and some EQ, so I can use any PA channel set neutral, and have things the way I like them.
Time will tell if this is the case or if I don't care for it.

If anyone out there has any experience with this unit and some hints/tips specific to this model feel free to share them.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
I think you're going to have some fun with it. My experience is very limited, but it can do some cool stuff.

end user

Reaction score
I came across this last week and made a deal today.
It's something different than I usually buy, it's not really guitar oriented, it's Vocals oriented.View attachment 91680 View attachment 91681 It got a lot of things to work through and I'll probably never use 1/10 of what it's capable of doing.
I'm just thinking of getting a setting or three to sound like my PA rack sounds, mostly some reverb and some EQ, so I can use any PA channel set neutral, and have things the way I like them.
Time will tell if this is the case or if I don't care for it.

If anyone out there has any experience with this unit and some hints/tips specific to this model feel free to share them.

I had one and loved it so much I sold off my more expensive TC electronics vocal pedals. Then I bought another one so I could have 2 because they are no longer made. I love the heck out of them. Be careful with the plastic encoder knobs. they break easily. Thats the only shortcoming I can think of with these.

Ask away. I am pretty well versed with these units. Also I speak New England AYUH.

DJGranite

Reaction score
I think you're going to have some fun with it. My experience is very limited, but it can do some cool stuff.
Looks like I'll probably be keeping it basic for now.

I had one and loved it so much I sold off my more expensive TC electronics vocal pedals. Then I bought another one so I could have 2 because they are no longer made. I love the heck out of them. Be careful with the plastic encoder knobs. they break easily. Thats the only shortcoming I can think of with these.

Ask away. I am pretty well versed with these units. Also I speak New England AYUH.

Well good to know there won't be any communications issues lol.
And thanks for the heads up on the knobs.
Been playing with it a bit and the Gold Channel is doing a fine job, pretty much what I was looking for.
I think I will explore the "Harmony" settings next .
A lot to work through.