• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

The Oft Overlooked Expression Pedal

Kutt

Reaction score
Been playing for over 20 years and when I first started getting into pedals, I always noticed when one had one of those odd little "EXP" jacks. "An extra vestige, like a human appendix", I would think to myself, and figured some day I'd get around to toying with them. Well, it wasn't until recently that I got a nifty, compact, Morley expression pedal and tinkered with my BOSS DD-7, Phaser, an Dynamic Wah. I have really been missing out! Got one of my favorite manual wah sounds ever through the Dynamic Wah using the Morley, not to mention the ability to control the delay level in real time while playing through the DD-7. I really dig it.

I'm guessing the keyboard players out there use them often enough, but do any other fiddle players around here venture into such territory?

zachman

Reaction score
Absolutely!

SeparateWaysloadin032resized.jpg

caepedalboard.jpg

SG~GUY

Reaction score
-I have an old PTP analog delay pedal that I removed the "mix nob", put it in an old volume pedal, works awesome!!

-best use of expression pedals I've ever had was a MOOG 104MF, not only the best delay in the world, " THE" analog delay that all others are judged by,.. with the factory expression jacks, literally ever perimeter is/can be controlled via expression pedal,

-I will have another in the very near future..

jack daniels

Reaction score
Zach do you ever forget where you are at when you are using your pedalboard? Hell, I'd be Kluster Fook City LOL. Now which button or setting was it again lol?