• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

This article is the poster child for misinformation

• Thread starter Trelwheen
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

10kDA

Reaction score
I think "Eric", the writer, is likely a non-native English speaker and his article has been translated by some app. Maybe translated by ChatGPT.

The article makes a reference to Marshall Guitars - and I finally realize what's been missing all these years in my quest for tone. Gotta get me one of them.

Back when cable TV ramped up, all those empty channels needed... Content. Antything and everything was plugged into available timeslots. One thing that happened was all kinds of wrestling shows appeared on TV, from nationwide (even "World Wide..." etc!) to local pro and part-timer promotions, easily prioduced in a studio with a single camera. Now the internet has a similar need for Content - gotta do something with empty bandwidth - so anything and everything gets posted and written about, by people or bots who must think they are good at it. Unfortunately the content posted and re-posted on the internet takes the form of journalism-ing, when what we really need and want is wrestling.

Eric'45

Reaction score
to avoid any confusion: That wasn't me! I'm not the Eric that you are looking for! :scratch:

the DSL40C amplifier is a fantastic choice. It includes digital power amps, cab emulators, and effects in addition to digital power amps

I'm speechless. And that is not even the most nonsensical statement. What is the purpose of this site?

:nuts::facepalm:

DreamerDeceiver

Reaction score
Their quote:

There are numerous amplifier options for sale at this store, which always provides some of the best deals. A comparison of the Gibson 498T and 500T bridge pickup trucks. In this article, I’ll compare all of the options you’re considering

>>>498t & 500t Gibson bridge pick up trucks 🙄

I'll take one, how's QC?

Latest posts