Thoughts on WGS Reaper speaker.... how do they sound?

• Thread starter charvel2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

charvel2

Reaction score
Hey Gang,
I have a Carvin VS412 cab and have a Greenback/Green Beret on top and 2 WGS ET65's on the bottom. Sounds great but think the 65's are dulling the GB's and was thinking of swapping the 65's for Reapers. How do the Reapers sound and do you think will mix well with the GB's? Thanks for the help.

mariosoldano

Reaction score
Hey Gang,
I have a Carvin VS412 cab and have a Greenback/Green Beret on top and 2 WGS ET65's on the bottom. Sounds great but think the 65's are dulling the GB's and was thinking of swapping the 65's for Reapers. How do the Reapers sound and do you think will mix well with the GB's? Thanks for the help.
hi

check their website and listen
:shock:

Stringjunkie

Reaction score
My reaper is awesome. I have it mixed with a retro 30. That's about all I can tell you.

wakjob

Reaction score
I had two Reapers and two Green Berets X patterned in a 4x12. They are so similar its very hard to tell the difference when in the same cab. I did some close micing of each and did back to back referencing with the tracks. The Reapers had slightly more top end in my findings.

The Reapers will definitely drag your cab more into the Green Beret's direction.

Latest posts