trade my class 5 combo for teese wah and analogman moded tubescreamer or boomerang v1

• Thread starter smallaxe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

smallaxe

Reaction score
hello there folks.

i m sorta new to this forum but that doesnt really matter. i have a marshall class 5 combo all stock that i am looking to trade for some effects pedals. i would be interested in a analogman modded tubescreamer, teese rmc3 or rmc10 or any teese wah as a matter of fact. i am also interested in the original boomerang v1 or v2. i also would be interested in some nos tubes. i would be interested in rca, get telefuken 12ax7s for preamp or seimens el34s for power tubes. i am a legit honest guy jus trying to catch the tone. any one can throw offers at me. the worst is a no and that is no big deal. thanks in advance.

srd

smallaxe

Reaction score
Re: trade my class 5 combo for teese wah and analogman moded tubescreamer or boomeran

bump

The Ozzk

Reaction score
Re: trade my class 5 combo for teese wah and analogman moded tubescreamer or boomeran

Hey brother!

Where are you located?
Do you have pictures of the amp?

That might generate more traffic. Good luck! :wave:

smallaxe

Reaction score

update.....still have the class 5 combo......acquired all the pedals that i mentioned and tubes as well. i have this killer marshall jmp now and the class 5 just gets played a little less.......