• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Trailer Trash 40" Glow-Top Board with ATA Travel Case - PRICE DROP!

• Thread starter sdhupelia
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sdhupelia

Reaction score
Can't buy these direct, you can only get these from the fine folks at Trailer Trash boards if you have them do a custom board setup for you. This board would cost around $1600 + tax from Trailer Trash, but it's too big for my needs, so I downgraded to a smaller TT board and am selling this for $950 + actual pack/ship/insurance costs via the carrier of your choice (I prefer UPS as they've always packed VERY well).

This is a 40" Trailer Trash Glow-Top with Blue Glow lights board, measuring 40" x 18", with a hard ATA travel case suitable for shipping this on a plane for those who travel for gigs, or just for those who have expensive pedal setups and want to be very careful during load-in/load-out.

This has 2 outlets wired, so you can plug additional A/C powered gear into one side, and plug a standard A/C cable on the other side to go to the wall, which will power the entire rig.

Further, this has 7 Neutrik 1/4" instrument cable jacks installed, all pre-wired with George L's cabling and right-angle ends, so you can route your guitar in, amp out, and 2 FX Loops, and still have a spare. This was wired to support the full capabilities of a Mesa Road King II, which has 2 FX Loops, but I ended up just using the 4 Neutriks on one side, just using 1 FX loop, and the 3 on the other side are just sitting idle.

The Glow-Top board has a couple drill marks in one spot and some slight surface scratching all over from removing the 3M Dual Lock that was used to lock the pedals to the board. You can't see the surface scratches when it's all lit up and on stage, and I put a pedal right on top of where the drill marks were, so I couldn't see them. I am the second owner of this, the first owner did gig it, but it never left my house in the 4 months I've owned it.

This is the standard black finish around the exterior. The first owner had previously used black nail polish to paint over the "Trailer Trash" logo on the front, because she was using it in church and people didn't like the term, and then repainted the logo back on, but the "h" has since worn off. My original plan before downsizing was to just paint black over the entire thing, or optionally find a cool reflective sticker or a snarky bumper sticker or something to put there instead.

I am also going to throw in the optional "Le Cover" dust cover as pictured, which you can use between sets to just throw on top of the pedals, if you want to protect them from potential beer spills and dust, without putting back the ATA case.

I am also going to throw in an assortment of leftover George L wiring, looks like a couple 3" pieces, and about 15 George L plastic caps.

I am also going to throw in a replacement glow light - once most of the bulbs have gone out from a light strip underneath, you can replace it with the spare.

Please note that NO pedals are included.

The underside is prewired with 2 power strips, so you can install Eventide / Radial / etc pedals that require wall-warts to operate. There's two very small routes carved out of the foam on the left-side and the top-side of the board, in the ATA case bottom itself, so you can route cords cleanly up and around without drilling holes, and just cable tie them together tight so they can't be seen from the audience's perspective. I'll leave the power strips installed, they're locked down tight with 3M Dual Lock, and I was able to power 5 wall warts plus a Pedal Power 2, all going from that one A/C socket on the left side.

I will ALSO include the A/C cable as shown, so you're fully setup for the power. And, as mentioned, you're fully setup with the neutriks as well. Essentially you just need some more patch cabling, and this is a full package, ready to plug and play. As I said, if you put together all of the pieces, this would cost $1400-1600 new. I do not want to make a profit on this, I just want to recoup my actual costs, so I'm selling for $800 shipped, at a huge loss, for your benefit!

I'm also interested in ESP Eclipse II's, high-end Edwards Les Pauls, American Deluxe Strats or Teles, the new Mesa Transatlantic amp, a Mesa Express 5:25 1x12, or a Marshall JVM410 would all be interesting to me... let me know if you have something else (PM me).

Please let me know if you have any questions about this, and I'm on email all of the time. We can trade references and speak over the phone as well, if you'd like. Thanks!

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

All pictures can be seen here: trailertrash pictures by sdhupelia - Photobucket

Purgasound

Rocker, Roller
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why don't you try Ebay?

$800 could be buying us another Marshall so to spend it on a powered piece of wood is out of the question. Sorry, but someone had to say it.

jcmjmp

Reaction score
Why don't you try Ebay?

$800 could be buying us another Marshall so to spend it on a powered piece of wood is out of the question. Sorry, but someone had to say it.

+1

Why anyone would spend 800.00 on a piece of portable plywood is beyond me. I got a larger Gator Case pedal tote with power supply for 200 or less with carrying bag.

sdhupelia

Reaction score
Thanks for the thread crap, guys, that's very neighborly of you. If you check out Trailer Trash Boards, you'll see these are quite expensive, and never offered with the glow-top direct for purchase.

Anyway - I have an offer on the table as of last night for a trade for a Fender American HSS Strat - Strats aren't my first choice, but I've always wanted to go back and try one again, so if anyone else has any trade offers, please pm/email them to me today, thanks!

Lespaulnmarshall

Reaction score
Thanks for the thread crap, guys, that's very neighborly of you. If you check out Trailer Trash Boards, you'll see these are quite expensive, and never offered with the glow-top direct for purchase.

Anyway - I have an offer on the table as of last night for a trade for a Fender American HSS Strat - Strats aren't my first choice, but I've always wanted to go back and try one again, so if anyone else has any trade offers, please pm/email them to me today, thanks!

As AV said, we are Marshall freaks, you can get a Marshall all tube head or 1960BX cab for that price! So WE won't trade a MIA HSS strat, or spend for 800 bucks on a piece of wood with some lights on it. Sorry dude, but you won't sell it for that price, 800$ is too much !

sdhupelia

Reaction score
Thanks for the hospitality guys, I guess I'll stick to other sites. Thanks, and rock on.

Purgasound

Rocker, Roller
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm happy for you, but you didn't sell it here and that's all I was saying...

...and I know you're going to hate me for this but I can't resist... it got bought by a bed room player cause only a bed room player would spend that kind of cash on it... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry, just had to do it. rock on

thrawn86

Reaction score
Viking for the WIN!!

sdhupelia, sorry man, but how many times have you tried to sell it here? And nobody was interested? And the economy sucks? And a nice head can be had for the same price? And not everybody needs something that complex? And not everyone wants one that lights up?

Latest posts