• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

UK: Marshall JVM410H, 2061x, 2466 Vintage Modern

• Thread starter j2112c
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j2112c

Reaction score
OK thanks for your time guys. :)
I have posted up with mates in Facebook groups and other places so when they have gone they are gone.:thumb:

All of the gear is perfect and well cared for, some like the JVM have not even been gigged... a waste of good thunder! :rofl:
If you like the idea of any of this let me know:

No swaps I am funding a Gibson Custom Shop creation :naughty:

Location is Aberdare near Cardiff, UK, however I travel across the M4 up the M50, M5 and M6 so I can perhaps deliver to a collection point at a service station on any of these motorways. :wow:

I am not going describe all the amps, you probably know them... if not just ask and I can give you a rough idea of what they are. :cool:

The Gear:

Marshall JVM410 Head 100w £620 ono
Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern £450 [Purple one in great condition].
Marshall PowerBrake £150
Marshall 2x 12 cab in a full size 4x12 cab £180 [Sounds massive]
Marshall 2061x Head 20w **SOLD**

===================================================

Marshall JVM410 Head 100w £640 ono

These are £700 on eBay so if you are looking for one of these great amps you are already £60 up! I would pay £40 fees so you can have that and another £20.... may even deliver to area...fair effort. :wow: :applause:
This amp can cover any Marshall tone you want great clean channel, the typical Marshall crunch and then a couple of channels that is extreme metal… it does it all.

IMG_0747_zps87fa52b3.jpg

Mild playing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE38yCECc1k]Hamer Standard USA and Marshall JVM410 - YouTube[/ame]

Metal: (not my thing so forgive me!) :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrljQ8jkmKI]Cursed Influenced Detune Riff - YouTube[/ame]

Marshall 2061x Head 20w **SOLD**

Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern £450

[Purple one in great condition].
100w JTM45 Hot Rod... Dig it? :slash:

IMG_0742_zps88e099c7.jpg

Marshall PowerBrake £150

This has a slight bend in one of the handles, it is in perfect working order and it is currently in the North of England with my mate checking all the resistances so it is certain to be right.
I bought it for the 2061x I am selling and it has been fine... I just get paranoid about my transformers and when I was home said to a mate, the handle is very slightly bent... has it been dropped? Check the fucker! :applause:

Marshall 2x 12 cab in a full size 4x12 cab £180

[Sounds massive]
This is a 2x12 in a 4x12 cab, it was made in the mid-1970s and is a 4ohm wired two speaker cab.
I found the space around the speakers makes it thunderous... many take the baffle out and put four speakers of their choice in... this is original...
I never changed them as I found these speakers more than adequate.
Marshall say the speakers were Celestion, but they are unmarked and I think the rating was such that Celestion did not supply them... I think they are MacKenzies.

IMG_0784.jpg

Last edited:

Eboy

Reaction score
I'm interested in the 2061x, and the annoying thing is, I was in Cardiff today! What condition is it in? is it boxed etc?

j2112c

Reaction score
It is in good condition no rip or tears, all my gear is near enough mint condition. :thumb:

It has had pretty light use as I rotate through a quite a few amps, there is no cardboard box, it comes with a Marshall Handwire Cover which is not one of the cheap plastic ones, but is a cordura shaped one that comes with it Marshall Handwired is printed on it.

Non-smoker, no pets, no body odour or rank damp carpet in the house (it smells nice! :rofl: ) and as you can see on the photo it is sitting on a purple cloth so it does not get marked underneath by the handle of the big head... that is how nuts I am about them...:slap: :D

Where is your location? I am possibly going down the M4 towards London / Stevenage from Wednesday or Thursday night if you live in that corridor.

If you really wanted a cardboard box for shipping... Marshall would probably send you one flat packed with a few foam corners, they sent a flat box to a lad I knew.

Cheers. ;)

Eboy

Reaction score
Hi John. Im in south Wiltshire, not sure if thats on your route? Whats your best price on it? :naughty:Ian

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your sell off John. I've got a 2466, had a JVM410 (not for me), too many cabs and don't need a powerbrake since I got the JCM1. Which leaves the 2061. Skint 'till mid April, so if you don't sell it before then (I'm sure you will), drop into Macclesfield for a brew and I'll have it off you for your asking price...or send me a message on FB if you're prepared to hold it for me.

All the best buddy, cheers, Tony.

j2112c

Reaction score
Hi guys the 2061x has SOLD sorry it is no longer available, I got a firm cash offer this morning.:)
Ian thank you for your interest, but I had an offer so I accepted it.:)

Still available are the JVM, VM, Cab and powerbrake.:)

Eboy

Reaction score
No worries John, Thats the way it goes sometimes, shame I didnt know before I went to Cardiff!

j2112c

Reaction score
:) I will be going up to The Lakes on the last week of the month so anyone thinking about the PowerBrake, JVM410H, 2466 or the Cab I will be able to meet up and deliver along the M50/M5/M6 corridor that week. :thumb:

:wave:

j2112c

Reaction score
Hi Matt, sorry for the slow reply.... :)
The 2061x went...
All the rest will go to eBay when I get time to put them up. :)
I popped them on the forums first to have first shout and now I will pop them up on the auction sites. :thumb:

j2112c

Reaction score
BUMP.

All gone except for the VM 100w 2466 £450 and the 2x12 in a 4x12 cab £180.

I can deliver down many of the UKs corridors in the next month if anyone is interested... (M6 / M4 / M40 )