• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Vintage Marshall Amp Logo

• Thread starter surfguy13
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

surfguy13

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've been going through my parts drawer and thought I'd get rid of a few things I'll never now use.

This logo came with my old '67 Superlead when I bought it many years ago....it was replaced because it had a break in it but according to the original owner it was the original logo. I did actually post a couple of photos on the forum a year or two ago and it was confirmed that it is a 60s logo.

You can see from the photos that the tail of the second letter 'l' is broken off and I don't have the bit unfortunately. However, the break in the centre of the logo (the letter 'r') is clean and when the logo is put together it's impossible to see that there is a break.

The pins on the rear of the logo are all missing but after discussion on the forum it looks like these can be reinstated so that the logo can be installed securely onto an old amp.

There are more photos on my Photobucket page here:

1960s Matshall Logo Photos by guymerchant | Photobucket

Not sure whether this is of interest to anybody but it would ideal for an old amp that's lost it's logo rather than using a modern replacement? PM me if you need any further details. I'm in the UK but can post anywhere worldwide.

Cheers

Guy