what a douche!

• Thread starter impetus maximus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

impetus maximus

Reaction score
watching some Frank Zappa vids the other night i stumbled upon this video

anyone who knows Franks work will know this is over dubbed.
apparently this guy BluesMK gets a kick out of overdubbing vids and posting them.
if i met BluesMK i would punch him right in the nuts.

now the real video with Frank playing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUDwGFYS40I[/ame]

Ydna

In Memorandum
Reaction score
This guy does this to a bunch of guitarists. Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Yngwie. Many more.

Its just a joke.

Hollowbody

Reaction score
Yeah, it may be just a joke but it's wrong.

In a way it misrepresents an artists ability and even after finding the original piece the listener still has cognition of the mock version. It's more irritating see him do it to an artist that has passed away but from what little I know about Frank Zappa I think he would be one of the artists that find it amusing.

This guy is diluting and trivializing archives of performance documentation even if the original is still available.

I have to wonder why he does it.

My guess is he is so insecure because he realizes he has absolutely no musical talent. Or maybe he does have some talent but he is completely ignorant, thinking if he could bring down everyone elses work in some small way it will put him closer to some kind of self invented "A" list. Or maybe he has major delusions of persecution.

Or maybe he's just a dick with too much time on his hands.

Hollowbody

Reaction score
Also, he allows comments on his overdubs but on videos of his own unoriginal playing he disables comments. Yeah, it's deeper than just being an asshole. I can image the results of a psyche evaluation exposing traits similar to an arsonist.

Down the road, I think the best acoustic treatment for his studio would be a padded room but with a straight jacket he may have to learn how to play with his hands behind his back like Jimi.

I tried to post a link on his youtube page to this thread but it wouldn't allow.

...fin

Bieling3

Reaction score
Really? The shreds series of videos is something new? In that case you needs to google "LULZ" and "TROLL" while you're getting caught up with the last couple of years.

Bieling3

Reaction score
It is funny as all hell though, you'll have to admit, sacred cows having the piss taken out of them!

WHY SO SERIOUS!

Latest posts