What amp on clean sound?

• Thread starter Bunuel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lovehifi

Reaction score
Use my Fender Reissue Twin on cleans and my Marshall 410HJS on everything else however I will say that the HJS clean channel is pretty darn good. Just not Twin good. My opinion.

lovehifi

Reaction score
The JVM410H clean will rival the "Fender clean" and I'm a huge Fender amp fan.[/QUOTE
When I had my 410H is was great on clean. I don't like the clean as much on the 410hjs especially on the green mode but the amber comes close. Not quite there but close. I love my Twin for clean playing.

Metroman

Reaction score
Ive got a 69 DUal Showman Reverb.

I also have a Metro Amps Limited Edition GMP45 x 38 watts.

The Metro Out Cleans the Fender.

iron broadsword

Reaction score
I once built a silicon tonebender that sounded exactly like your clean tone.

alhayesmusic

Reaction score
Carvin x100b, Fender twin, vox ac30 for cleans. Marshall for the rest. Most pros run multiple amps for this reason....One amp can't do it all.

Biddlin

In Memorandum
Reaction score
My old twin reverb had sweet cleans and took overdrive pedals well, for a smooth,"Skunk Baxter" tone. My neighbour has a Super-Sonic that is an earth shaking clean.
My SS Crate GX-15 is very crisp and clean, too.
;>)/

Swede

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my wickedly good clean machine..2 WGS GC12C's speakers, partially blackfaced and NOS vintage tubes....I just realized what a fukkin mess it is in my room.

Attachments

• photo-114.jpg
    photo-114.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 12

Gene Ballzz

Reaction score
Marshall clean is hard to find, as there is such a wide variety of crunch, grind and overdriven sounds distracting us, BUT once you get there , all I can say is fender, eat your heart out!:naughty: One amp can't do it all? Bull$h!t! A good Marshall, in the hands of a man with tone in his fingers is all you could ever need. At least for my tastes!
Gene

Latest posts