Where to buy gear in the Netherlands?

• Thread starter Filipe Soares
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
I´m going to be in the Netherlands in the next days. where to buy gear? any tips?

Kuga

Reaction score
Muziek Meibergen. Oranjestraat 12 - 14 Almelo. Best Marshall amps prices on Europe.
I bought a 1936 G/GS.

PelliX

Reaction score
Depends where you'll be. In the east of the country Meibergen is nice, but Huigens (Hengelo, OV) is even nicer, I'd say. Not so sure about other areas... where are you headed?

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
Muziek Meibergen. Oranjestraat 12 - 14 Almelo. Best Marshall amps prices on Europe.
I bought a 1936 G/GS.
thanks man, I´ll check it out.
Depends where you'll be. In the east of the country Meibergen is nice, but Huigens (Hengelo, OV) is even nicer, I'd say. Not so sure about other areas... where are you headed?
I´ll be all over the place, 1st days between Amsterdam, Hague, Rotterdam then I´ll be heading to Belgium, South of France... the goal is to get to Cinque Terre in Italy and return via Germany to Amsterdam

Last edited:

PelliX

Reaction score
I´ll be all over the place, 1st days between Amsterdam, Hague, Rotterdam then I´ll be heading to Belgium, South of France... the goal is to get to Cinque Terre in Italy and return via Germany to Amsterdam

That's all a fair way away from both places. If you go through Germany, you might want to check out Musik Produktiv in Ibbenbueren. And Thomann have a massive place, too.

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
That's all a fair way away from both places. If you go through Germany, you might want to check out Musik Produktiv in Ibbenbueren. And Thomann have a massive place, too.
I´ve been in Germany a few times, Music Store is also very good. To be honest, I'm after a Kempler Player, it is in backlog at thomann, I'm trying to find some other store to buy it.

PelliX

Reaction score
I´ve been in Germany a few times, Music Store is also very good. To be honest, I'm after a Kempler Player, it is in backlog at thomann, I'm trying to find some other store to buy it.

I'm pretty sure Huigens don't have them on stock. Meibergen might, but you're probably better off looking up a larger store in the west of the country (i.e. where you're headed anyway).

Bax might be worth a try, and they have a few outlets, including Rotterdam:

Nothing in the webshop, but perhaps drop them a message or call them. English should be fine, no need to learn the native language (yet).... :)

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Huigens don't have them on stock. Meibergen might, but you're probably better off looking up a larger store in the west of the country (i.e. where you're headed anyway).

Bax might be worth a try, and they have a few outlets, including Rotterdam:

Nothing in the webshop, but perhaps drop them a message or call them. English should be fine, no need to learn the native language (yet).... :)
Thanks god every dutch I met had a very good english. That seens to be the standard at least in Shell and Oiltanking (lot´s of dutch people)

I´ll send an email to these stores, I really want the baby kemper.

PelliX

Reaction score
Thanks god every dutch I met had a very good english. That seens to be the standard at least in Shell and Oiltanking (lot´s of dutch people)

Yes, they do. It's taught at schools from a very young age onwards. Ironically, it almost made it *harder* for me to learn Dutch because they all heard the accent and switched to accommodate...

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
Any tips on where to buy bare knuckle pickups? I want to buy some and a kempler player... that's my gas list for now.