Wtb: 1989-1990 Marshall 2555 Black Tolex "black Jubilee"

Starman

Reaction score
Wanted 1989-1990 (Preferred 1990 model) Marshall "traditional Black Tolex" with Gold faceplates ......Model 2555 100watt Jubilee Head. Must be in very good to excellent condition, and not modded.

Do not want Slash version.

Send me a PM or reply here and I'll contact you. Please post that you PM'd me.

Thanks!!

Obi Plexi-nobi

Reaction score
I have this exact amp (final revision) equipped with a low-use set of old 'winged C' EL-34 tubes. PM me with an offer- I might consider for the 'right' price...

Obi Plexi-nobi

Reaction score
I still have it, but decided I'll probably keep it, since they aren't selling them here any more once the stock runs out. I figure I should probably keep it and play it.

I know it sounds crazy, but I only played it right before I bought it, & it's been sitting in my house un-used ever since, (4 years) because I had went back to college. I haven't even plugged it in since then- I bought it as an investment because it was such a revered amp. All my Marshalls I had in the past had Drake transformers. This was my first 100-watter to have a BIG Dagnall transformers (I like both).

I mostly just play thru a little Super Champ XD in the living room. I'll probably hook the Jubilee up to a 4x12 and play thru it for a few weeks to see if I really like it or not. But considering all the famous folks who sing it's praises, what's NOT to like?