• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

WTB: Marshall JMP 2204

• Thread starter jettdog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jettdog

Reaction score
Looking for a '76 or later 50 Watt MKII JMP head with the cascading gain circuit. Not looking for the subsequent JCM 800 version.

I recently picked up a 2204 for a friend. After trying it for a few days, I decided I want one as well. He referred me to this forum.

I'm new here, but am a longtime member over at TGP. I've made lots of gear purchases/sales there, and have 100% positive feedback. Serious cash buyer, no BS. Located in San Diego but also am in NYC part time, so could meet in person in SoCal or NYC areas. Otherwise I can help to arrange shipping for the right amp.

Please PM me if you have one for sale, or know someone who does.

Last edited:

jettdog

Reaction score
So you liked the ‘77 I sold Adam that much?

Sure did! Another very clean one was listed here locally on CL over the weekend, but when I inquired about it the ad was removed. I'm guessing it sold. Was wondering if you had seller's remorse and maybe bought that one......

Last edited: