WTB: Vintage 30's or equivalent

• Thread starter bulldozer1984
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulldozer1984

Everybody's Favorite Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im after 2 or even 4 x Vintage 30's or equivalent (Eminence or WGS)
16 ohm.

Im in Sydney so if anyone in OZ wants to sell and ship to me just let me know..

Thanks

Frankie

Reaction score
Hey man, I ended up with an extra set from a cabinet speaker swap I just did. Brand new, in the box Celestion Vintage 30's, 16 ohms. I'll sell you the pair for what I paid, which was $214 US, but I'm not sure that'd be too cheap to ship. Up to you though!

Edit: I have 2 of them. I guess I wasn't too clear on that.

bulldozer1984

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man, I ended up with an extra set from a cabinet speaker swap I just did. Brand new, in the box Celestion Vintage 30's, 16 ohms. I'll sell you the pair for what I paid, which was $214 US, but I'm not sure that'd be too cheap to ship. Up to you though!

Edit: I have 2 of them. I guess I wasn't too clear on that.

Hey man that's a great price the only problem is shipping is around 140 U.S. Yeh ridonkulous.
Thanks anyways dude

Frankie

Reaction score
Ouch, that's crazy, but I guess they would have to make a pretty far trip from Florida. Oh well, good luck in your search!

bulldozer1984

VIP Member
Reaction score
BUMP..

BTW Jeff those Carvin's are well priced and are likened to V30's apparently, which is why you suggested for me i guess.. Thanks man ! Im just trying to find a dealer in OZ. But still looking for some V30's or high wattage Greenback clones or G12-65's