• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Wtb/wtt: Pulsonic Bass Cone H Magnet Greenbacks

ReWind James

Reaction score
I'm looking for original Pulsonic cone H magnet greenbacks with the 55Hz bass cones.
T1281 / T1534

I had to sell two loaded cabs (along with some other amazing vintage gear) when I moved my shop and family across the country a few years ago and truly regret it. Please help me rebuild my rig and mend my broken heart.

I'll buy one or several of these speakers for the right deal.

If it sweetens the deal, I manufacture PAF/P-90/Tele/Strat replica pickups (ReWind Electric) and would be happy to work pickups/wiring harnesses/etc. into the deal, though these speakers are for me personally and my own non-commercial use. I'd even be willing do dip into my private stash of real 1950's Essex Wire Co. NOS 1950's PE or NOS 1950's REA heavy formvar wire and/or vintage Gibson bar magnets to build you some pickups with to make the right deal happen. ...or I can do straight cash.

I hate that I had to sell my old rig when I did and really want to put it back together. These speakers are one of the last elements to my doing so. I KNOW they are out there, even as unused spares. If you have any or know any leads to some, please reach out or share my contact info with your leads.

I'll even work out some type of commission as thanks to someone who facilitates the right deal.

Thank you so much for your consideration and time. If you've had personal attachment to any music gear you no longer have, and I'm sure many of you have, you know just how I feel.

James Finnerty
ReWind Electric, LLC
info@re-wind.net
435-429-9444