Your guitar collection.

• Thread starter TKOjams
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TKOjams

Reaction score
Okay folks, get 'em all together in the same shot.
Just wondering what you, as a group favor the most with your Marshalls.
I'll just call it research.:naughty:

poeman33

Reaction score
Matt will need a HUMONGOUS wide angle lens for this:)
The last pic I took of mine a few months ago didn't have my new American Standard Strat...and as soon as I get all the part delivered...my new partscaster.
family.jpg

poeman33

Reaction score
What's that red guy in the back with the humbucker:applause:
I love strats with 'bckers.
The body is a 2010 Deluxe Ash. The neck was one I picked up in Edmonton ... had to be 25 years ago. Very flat radius, thin profile, ebony board, very wide at the nut, I think quartersawn. Very 80's type of neck. Pickups are Fender SCN's in neck and middle, Seymour Duncan Custom 5 in the bridge. One 500K pot as the controls.

Wasn't liking it much and tried to sell it. Got no interest at all. So tried replacing the bridge with narrower string spacing, and it improved it a ton. So, I'll keep it. It still sounds like a Strat, but with that particular HB and the ebony board, it is as close as I can get to a Les Paul sound. And it's pretty damn close.

captcoolaid

Reaction score
Just taking a break. You need to post some pics of the guitars you are doing. I think people will be amazed. By the way Kevin is stoked you are gonna give his set a run, I heard the clips the other day and the are very chirpy.

TKOjams

Reaction score
Just taking a break. You need to post some pics of the guitars you are doing. I think people will be amazed. By the way Kevin is stoked you are gonna give his set a run, I heard the clips the other day and the are very chirpy.

I am stoked to give them a go. I don't think he was totally happy with them, he said something about rewinding them for some reason. I told him they sounded great to me but, he knows best.:)

TKOjams

Reaction score
Here are mine. I like them all, but the Les Paul is sounding better all the time with the Marshalls, especially when I record. I just sold my son's Ibanez RG that was in the middle on the wall.

IMG_4470.jpg

Nice, love RG's :dude: Nice looking Paul!