1976 JMP50 Model#1964

Masonlewisdiesel

Reaction score
Forever I've wanted a metal panel marshall for my 1960AHW cab with those G12h30-55Hz(greenback heritage series, not anniversery) celestions. My neighbor and friend showed me this one on Reverb and it was local(Seattle). Went up there and played it. Awesome Amp, out of my price range a little but man this thing sings! we headed back to Tacoma. I was sort of feeling like a junkie with that Marshall head, but oh well.
3 days later my neighbor(who is also a Marshall guy) said "man, you deserve that amp. How about I go pick it up and ill spot you the difference?" This day and age, someone really cares about someone besides themselves? Kinda tripped me out...Needless to say I now own it 1976 Model#1964 "Lead&Bass". Someone pointed out its a "Rosemary" which from my understanding she was quailty control back then and somewhat of a hardass. This is the first time I've seen one of these lead and bass models. Long story short, just wanted to post a couple pictures. And thanks Pat! its been a rough couple years since Erin died, and without her music is one of the only things that keeps me alive. I appreciate you!
Photos arent the best, once its set up at my house in my basement i'll get some better ones.
-M. Lewis
IMG_6152.jpgIMG_6058.jpgIMG_6132.jpgIMG_6135.jpgIMG_6144.jpgIMG_6150.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6058.jpg
    IMG_6058.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 0

marshallmellowed

Reaction score
Forever I've wanted a metal panel marshall for my 1960AHW cab with those G12h30-55Hz(greenback heritage series, not anniversery) celestions. My neighbor and friend showed me this one on Reverb and it was local(Seattle). Went up there and played it. Awesome Amp, out of my price range a little but man this thing sings! we headed back to Tacoma. I was sort of feeling like a junkie with that Marshall head, but oh well.
3 days later my neighbor(who is also a Marshall guy) said "man, you deserve that amp. How about I go pick it up and ill spot you the difference?" This day and age, someone really cares about someone besides themselves? Kinda tripped me out...Needless to say I now own it 1976 Model#1964 "Lead&Bass". Someone pointed out its a "Rosemary" which from my understanding she was quailty control back then and somewhat of a hardass. This is the first time I've seen one of these lead and bass models. Long story short, just wanted to post a couple pictures. And thanks Pat! its been a rough couple years since Erin died, and without her music is one of the only things that keeps me alive. I appreciate you!
Photos arent the best, once its set up at my house in my basement i'll get some better ones.
-M. Lewis
View attachment 158016View attachment 158011View attachment 158012View attachment 158013View attachment 158014View attachment 158015
Nice amp man, and what a great friend. That's so cool that he did that for you, cherish that amp and that friendship!

Latest posts