1979 100w 2203 Marshall to Mod5

• Thread starter rockstah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joe web

Reaction score
you nailed it!!!
it sounds like the original recordings. awesome sound and great playing!

Mats A

Reaction score
It´s close but i think that Eddie had more bottom to his sound and this sound gainier also. Then it´s also hard to really tell because if you play something one tend to think it sounds the same just because of this.

rockstah

In Memorandum
Reaction score
It´s close but i think that Eddie had more bottom to his sound and this sound gainier also. Then it´s also hard to really tell because if you play something one tend to think it sounds the same just because of this.

hmmmm :)

bulldozer1984

Everybody's Favorite Member
VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh yeh :hmm::hmm: :wtf:

:lol::lol:

J-Mart

Reaction score

I think when you listen to the isolated tracks, there isn't as much gain as one thinks. Just lots of sustain, which it takes most amps a ton gain to get there. My opinion of course.

And how did he get that sustain? On live Without a Net, he has a big open sound that screams sustain. Baffles me...

Last edited:

The Ozzk

Reaction score
Dang!!!! Brother!!!! they should link your clip to the "Brown Sound" definition on wikipedia!!

Amazing!!!