• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

1st New Studio Recording.

• Thread starter Georgiatec
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
New improved remix. I added some delay to the lead guitar and vocal. There is also a clean Telecaster with reverb and tremolo playing a fast arpeggio with each chord change.
Sorry to post an unfinished version first time around. Give this remix a listen and play spot the difference. Cheers guys.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
New improved remix. I added some delay to the lead guitar and vocal. There is also a clean Telecaster with reverb and tremolo playing a fast arpeggio with each chord change.
Sorry to post an unfinished version first time around. Give this remix a listen and play spot the difference. Cheers guys.

You have done a great job with it , you have kept all the punch an roll but the enhancements give it more class.
Excellent work brother.
Cheers
Mitch

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
You have done a great job with it , you have kept all the punch an roll but the enhancements give it more class.
Excellent work brother.
Cheers
Mitch
Thanks Mitch. It's not easy getting an old head around all this new technology. Thanks to being in bands for 40 years my hearing isn't what it used to be either....or my eyes. The number of times I get comfortable in the studio control room only to realise I've forgotten my glasses and have to go back to the house for them. :rolleyes: