• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

2012 G&L Legacy Deluxe Flame Maple top

• Thread starter ejeffre
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ejeffre

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Looking to sell my G&L Legacy Deluxe made in 2012. This is the one with the flame maple top and mahogany back. HSS configuration with the Seymour Duncan Humbucker. Great guitar, but it doesn't see much use since I pretty much stick to my Gibsons. This one is pretty much mint.

I am always on the hunt for Gibsons.

$1200 is the price.

Cash and local pickup in the Central PA area is prefered. (This includes Harrisburg, DC, Baltimore.) Or I can meet part way between Pittsburgh and Philly to.

Paypal is an option if you want to pay for shipping. I can provide an ebay profile and you can see that I am a good seller on there. I would also like references as well. If you need specific trade/sale references, I can provide those too from craigslist folks I deal with.

PM is interested

Attachments

• DSC08601.jpg
    DSC08601.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC08602.jpg
    DSC08602.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC08603.jpg
    DSC08603.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC08604.jpg
    DSC08604.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 13

chuckelator

Reaction score
No Joke... if I were in a position to buy right now.. I'd snatch this in a heartbeat.. good luck with the sale dude...

ejeffre

Reaction score
In the same boat cash wise...

It's a killer guitar...

I am open to trades too. Marshalls & Gibsons always work

Checked your band page out, pretty cool

Latest posts