2525 Jubilee Review from Andertons

• Thread starter Electric_Blood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thegaindeli

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Right away, I prefer this over the 2555X. I was getting ready to buy a hand-wired AC15 from North Coast, but this would be a great backup to my 2550. Vintage/Classic rock voicing is where it's at for me, and this amp has it in spades! :yesway:

Also... Anderton's "Laurel and Hardy" kook-show is getting old. I love the playing, but the repetitive madcap hijinx are annoying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vintage/Classic rock voicing is where it's at for me, and this amp has it in spades! :yesway:

I hear yea on the classic rock sounds. I haven't heard anyone ever touch on using this amp for slide playing or southern rock but Allman Bro's riffs sound KILLER on these amps....I like playing with the rhythm clip input gain on the clean channel, esp for slide numbers.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well...I'm finally hearing some of this amps voice sound good to me. There were some nice textures in this one I haven't noticed in other vids and it's probably because these guys were playing more classic rock stuff. Usually the vids come out too warm or the tone sits back more and added gain doesn't help. I'm use to the more in your face Marshall upper mid kerrang and the Jube has that mid section more to the lower mids. Little **** went into some nice singing feedback.

Now I really need to demo one next time I'm out and about.

rick16v

Reaction score
I couldn't tell what volume they were playing at, but the fat annoying one did mention that the head was pretty cranked.

I thought they sounded awesome in that demo.

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Great sounding amp, but those dudes talk A LOT! They turn what should be a 10 min vid into 20+ mins...

thegaindeli

Reaction score
I'm drooling over the combo. I can't wait to sell my precious AC30 to suck it up. :hbang:
That's it! I was ready to PTT on a hand-wired AC15 yesterday... I saw this, and my dream of an AC15HW came crashing down! :slash:

SRT2011

Reaction score
I really like the sounds in this demo, but get so tired of all the chatter!
Anyway, really interested in trying these out when available.

dreyn77

Reaction score
I've noticed that chatter too.
somedays you'll want them to just play and don't speak. other days you'll enjoy the long rest and the talk will seem good to you.

sometimes you like that marketing chatter.
other days you'll reject all that's been said in these vids.

You're having a life and so are they. your paths crossed.
thank goodness with the internet, you can make your path's cross again anytime you want to. :)

I've gotta do other things now.
today, I'm not watching or buying. I should be doing 6 other things.

maybe they could do an 'at home review' where the boss isn't paying for the time to make the vids.
things that rob likes to do with his amp at home.
shameless ripoff tones from celebrity artists who use these amps. etc...

I wanna see rob unbox a 1959RR amp again! :)

Latest posts