NAD - SV20H Purple

K9Merc

Reaction score
Looks like a store in Tennessee has ordered some in that purple….expensive but I want white and purple!

JMoto

Reaction score
I have been trying to find one of these! Sadly, Peach won't ship them to the USA, I asked. :( The TN one is extra price compared to a black one. Anyone see a used purple one lurking around for me?

David Head

Reaction score
The 20H is one of the best things M have made over the last 10 years.
Will see what the JTM20H turns out like next year, see if it's as good as this one..............eg if it has a rectifier tube like the '60s originals.
Hello from Seattle. I recently purchased an SV20H also in purple from a guy in Italy. I thought that the amp would have provisions either internally or externally to select 230 or 110 current. It does not. Where in the universe did you find a transformer replacement? I cannot find one ANYWHERE!

Fernieite

Reaction score
Hello from Seattle. I recently purchased an SV20H also in purple from a guy in Italy. I thought that the amp would have provisions either internally or externally to select 230 or 110 current. It does not. Where in the universe did you find a transformer replacement? I cannot find one ANYWHERE!
Another option is to get an external step down transformer. Just plug in and play!

If you really want a new internal replacement transformer, try contacting Marshall.

Last edited:

Latest posts