• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

$4 Shirt label action

• Thread starter 66 galaxie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta be careful... Might be one of those 'Made In China' tags...

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
What's happening back here the last couple days? :rofl:

a $4000 label deemed art was up for sale and we all missed it. We missed out on a huge financial investment.

66 thought he could help us out with some of his $4 art. But we wont sound like Slash

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out if that dude was for real. Did he actually believe what he was saying? He seemed like he was serious.

Hard to say, but I think he was. He posted the same thing on MLP in the Luthiers Corner!? :wtf:
Edit, btw, it got deleted. I had posted a link on his thread last night.

Maçon

Reaction score
Hey, I think they actually deleted my thread. I've dealt with alot of idiots right like on "Harmony fucking loser Central" and they called me spam? well, anyway I know that this stuff is crazy AND yes "Adwex" I was serious. That was years of my work that I wanted to share with people at a forum that was full of people that talked to me, like Barnaby and the guys that could tell a tree stump from another. They said it was red maple, I wanted to make my own guitar. Check my posts I know what I'm talking about I'm just multi-talented and couldn't get any attention else where. Advertising at like GQ or Robb Report cost a 5-figure sum per spread, yeah I checked myself.

Maçon

Reaction score
oh and this $4 fruit of the loom label you wrote on seem pretty cool I guess, I wouldn't pay anything for it, maybe pay someone to see it. rediculous, ha funny one 66 Galaxie.

Maçon

Reaction score
okay lets talk abotu authentic. Do you know about gibson guitars how they sell for about 2000 to 3000 on average? The weights vary and you can get a boutique for half as much. No other guitar company in the whole FUCKING industry would dare charge more than $1000 for their guitars. Yeah, Gibsons with their dot markers set for beginner are something that a real pro would want. Fender NEVER charges more than like 1500 for their guitars, Why is that? For what you get its not worth more than that. Gibson has a capacity of 600 guitars a DAY and they want like 3000 dollars for their shit. And what about this bogus "custom shop"? you cant even find a real guitar from them for less than 4000- 7000 dollars What The Fuck? You really funny for looking at my work and saying, 4000 dollars gee that's alot for something.

CaptainZero

Reaction score
Settle down. You have 20 posts now and know one knows you. Also, EVERYONE here has heard of Gibson. NO ONE here has heard of your label. Maybe if you were Levi's or Guess (back to the '80's) someone may pay for a label.

Go Fuck Yourself!

Maçon

Reaction score
Hey, 66 Galaxie, they deleted my Hi-FI Amp Thread too!
my subthread/signature link to high-fidelity amp works and stuff.

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
okay lets talk abotu authentic. Do you know about gibson guitars how they sell for about 2000 to 3000 on average? The weights vary and you can get a boutique for half as much. No other guitar company in the whole FUCKING industry would dare charge more than $1000 for their guitars. Yeah, Gibsons with their dot markers set for beginner are something that a real pro would want. Fender NEVER charges more than like 1500 for their guitars, Why is that? For what you get its not worth more than that. Gibson has a capacity of 600 guitars a DAY and they want like 3000 dollars for their shit. And what about this bogus "custom shop"? you cant even find a real guitar from them for less than 4000- 7000 dollars What The Fuck? You really funny for looking at my work and saying, 4000 dollars gee that's alot for something.

Easy there tiger...
It's just a little good natured fun. Not an attack on your work.
You have to be realistic here. You were trying to sell a TAG from a suit.... for $4000.00!!!
I mean, a suit for 4K? Maybe... (Certainly not for the average person), but for a TAG? Come on.
Anyway, no animosity here. Let us know how your auction goes...

Latest posts