• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

5 button footswitch cable?

• Thread starter Redwood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Redwood

Reaction score
Trying to clean up my shop and complete a bunch of projects that have been on the back burner for years and I have this 5 button Marshall footswitch I can't even remember where it came from. The hard wired cable is probably 10 feet or longer but prior owner lopped off the connector, which I assume is 6-pin din or some such thing. I'm just wondering if anybody knows a source for this cable which should be easy enough to replace if I can find one, otherwise is there a pin-out diagram and spec for the appropriate DIN plug? I don't actually own any Marshall amps so don't have any point of reference.
Failing any such solution, does anybody want to make me an offer for it? Other than the missing plug it's in great shape and in the original box.

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to clean up my shop and complete a bunch of projects that have been on the back burner for years and I have this 5 button Marshall footswitch I can't even remember where it came from. The hard wired cable is probably 10 feet or longer but prior owner lopped off the connector, which I assume is 6-pin din or some such thing. I'm just wondering if anybody knows a source for this cable which should be easy enough to replace if I can find one, otherwise is there a pin-out diagram and spec for the appropriate DIN plug? I don't actually own any Marshall amps so don't have any point of reference.
Failing any such solution, does anybody want to make me an offer for it? Other than the missing plug it's in great shape and in the original box.

:welcome: to the forum.
Can you attach a pic or two? (must be less than 1M file size)
Is there a Marshall PEDL-(something) part # anywhere on it?

Kuga

Reaction score
I guess it's JCM2000 TSL series footswitch. TSL 60/100/122 amps. Clean, crunch, lead, reverb, FX loop switchers. tsl100switchinginfo.gif

Redwood

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum.
Can you attach a pic or two? (must be less than 1M file size)
Is there a Marshall PEDL-(something) part # anywhere on it?
Sorry, I should have included a photo but it's in my shop and I'm not there right now to get one. But it is a TSL series, I should have included that information.

Redwood

Reaction score
I have used 5core screened data cable. Cat5 will also work if flex, not solid core!
This is useful to know since evidently I misspoke in my original post. Turns out the cable remaining after it got chopped is only about a foot so I'm going to have to replace the entire length of it. Not sure I've ever encountered stranded flex Cat 5 but I'm sure I can find something that will work.

bshady

Reaction score
Cable is here, stock status varies:
Can't post link but go to fullcompass dot com and go to brands and click Marshall

bshady

Reaction score
You can also google the phrase "Marshall M-CBLA-00042 6-pin 5m Cable for TSL100" and get good results.

Latest posts