• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nic rawlings

Reaction score
1994-pic1.jpg

nic rawlings

Reaction score
I've recently bought this from eBay. It seems to be really old, more than double my age in fact. Any ideas in how it can be used to full potential and if this slave head is rare as i can't seem to find any info on it at all

soundboy57

Reaction score
It's rare because nobody bought them in 1975 or so when they came out. To realize the full potential....remove the logo, toggle switch, handle, feet and the knob, and discard it :)

Deep Purple fan

Reaction score
I've recently bought this from eBay. It seems to be really old, more than double my age in fact. Any ideas in how it can be used to full potential and if this slave head is rare as i can't seem to find any info on it at all

I saw one once about a year ago on craigslist. I was tempted but I ultimately passed on it. How do you like it/?

Kiko

Reaction score
Is it just a power amp or it has its own preamp?

Marshallhead

Reaction score
That's the first Marshall I ever had. I got it from a school for almost nothing and used it until I got a real '73 50 watt head.

It wasn't very loud - because it has no pre-amp. Never tried using it as a proper power amp. It was a strange size compared to a tube head.