75 Marshall JMP MKII, Ceriatone Silver Jubilee, and lots more

• Thread starter ridethefader
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ridethefader

Reaction score
Been putting this off for too long so I'm just going to throw everything to the wall and see what sticks. Prices include Paypal and shipping. No trades right now. I know specifically what I want and the only cure for that is cash. Here we go.

75 JMP MKII 50W Non Master Volume
Was modded for master volume, but returned better than stock by Alan Phillips (cap job, general all around cleaning). No extra holes drilled, just an opening on the mains selector where the master volume was installed. Sounds killer, but I'm dying for a 2203 MV. Tube Amp Doctor EL34s with about 4 hours on them. This is a solid workhorse of an amp. Sounds great pushing a 2x12 or 4x12. $1200 OBO More pics upon request

zzzzzgear025.jpg

zzzzzgear030.jpg

Ceriatone 2555 100W Silver Jubilee Clone
This is an awesome, awesome amp. Just a little too modern sounding for me. I found a lot of tones, even a lot of good vintage mid-gain, but I'm more of a single channel amp guy who doesn't like knob twiddling, so off it goes. Extremely clean, like new come to think of it. This has never been played outside of the house. Get it from me and save the wait time,along with some serious cash. Brand new unused footswitch included. $700 Firm More pics upon request
003-1.jpg

004.jpg

Dan Armstrong Solid Body Reissue
Black finish w/ red tort guard. Love this thing, but 3 guitars is just too many right now. Bills to pay. $350 firm More pics upon request
IMG_3270.jpg

Digitech Whammy XP-100
I don’t use off the wall effects like this anywhere near enough to justify keeping. No power supply. $100
Picture237.jpg

DOD FX-20B Stereo Phaser
I’m a sucker for all things DOD. This was my first pedal ever. I learned Disintegration front to back thanks to this guy. Steal it from me for $35.
Picture233.jpg