A Gary Moore style jam

• Thread starter Riffraff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Riffraff

Reaction score
Another great one. Very tasteful.

Thanks for posting.

Did you use one of the new fifty bajillion dollar Greenys for this? :naughty:
:lol: Hell no.
Stock 2002 Standard.
That's gonna change soon though. Just got some new Dimarzios for it in the mail. Double Cream Super Distortion Bridge and 36 Anniversary neck. Can't wait to get them in it. :dude:

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you just need to get your Gary feelz on.

Guitar sounds great in there.
There are some moments where there is less gain and we can clearly hear something about the guitar's personality - in case there was any doubt that it is a nice guitar.
I will be hearing Gary Moore songs in the back of my mind for a few hours now.

Riffraff

Reaction score
Guitar sounds great in there.
There are some moments where there is less gain and we can clearly hear something about the guitar's personality - in case there was any doubt that it is a nice guitar.
I will be hearing Gary Moore songs in the back of my mind for a few hours now.
'02 LP Standard. I swapped the controls with an RS Guitar works kit years ago but it is otherwise stock except I pulled the covers off of the BB Pros. That is about the change though. I got a set of double cream Dimarzio's to put in it. Super Distortion Bridge & 36 Anniversary neck. I can't wait to try them out.

JParry335

Reaction score
As always very nicely done Ron! There were a couple of points that really stood out for me. One was at about 2:10ish, as tubes pointed out, where you dropped down a little bit and it really breathed and sounded warm.
The other one was the lick you hit at about 3:35is (what a coincidence) :D
Great playing man!
Wishing you and yours a very happy new year!

Latest posts