• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

A thread about nothing.

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulldozer1984

Everybody's Favorite Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a typical Vin thread. Nothing to see here.

Obviously posting meaningless shit is the key to becoming VIP.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
droids.jpg

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Thats my point. You made VIP by posting about nothing. So i guess that is the formula..

Post meaningless shit + kiss alot of ass = VIP.

;)

Well what's been the most entertaining part about being a VIP for me has been reading everyone's assumptions that VIP is a popularity contest, and watching them post like hell-bent lemmings in a race toward nothing. The other thing that's been funny as hell is reading all jelly toward VIP's. As for "kissing ass", well, all I can say is I prefer to be a team player. Whether I've ever been successful is another story.

For what it's worth, if it were a mere matter of popularity, my vote would be on SonVolt and a few others.

Last edited:

bulldozer1984

VIP Member
Reaction score
Well what's been the most entertaining part about being a VIP for me has been reading everyone's assumptions that VIP is a popularity contest, and watching them post like hell-bent lemmings in a rice toward nothing. The other thing that's been funny as hell is reading all jelly toward VIP's. As for "kissing ass", well, all I can say is I prefer to be a team player. Whether I've ever been successful is another story.

For what it's worth, if it were a mere matter of popularity, my vote would be on SonVolt and a few others.

I did wink ya know

bulldozer1984

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know. And I my response was lighthearted - you'd laugh if we were at the same table. :D

Its funny how things get misconstrued in text. Happens all the time on here..

Like in person you can say something a bit bitchy or cheeky with a smile on your face and get away with it.. Here, no chance lol

levon

Reaction score
More nothing...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_DV54ddNHE"]Billy Preston - Nothing from nothing 1975 - YouTube[/ame]

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Its funny how things get misconstrued in text. Happens all the time on here..

Like in person you can say something a bit bitchy or cheeky with a smile on your face and get away with it.. Here, no chance lol

One of the reasons I can't get mad at anybody here. Plus, nobody knows what kinda day someone's been having. People come here to blow off steam. Some come here to fap, simply because it's a nervous habit and they fap everywhere already. Others come here to get education. Too bad about the education part though.

Latest posts